Monday, September 5, 2011

Shoot


When someone asks if they can ask you a question, the response that always comes to mind is “shoot”, which is a more casual way of saying, “Go ahead and ask your question” or “say what you want to say, I’m listening”.
*Betty Crocker is a brand name, which is especially famous for their chocolate brownie and cake mixtures which come in a box.

1.  
- I was watching a movie last night… and there were some phrases I didn’t understand… can I ask you some of them?
- Of course… shoot!

2. 
- There are so many questions I would like to ask you… I don’t know where to start!
- Shoot.
3. 
- Before I make my final decision, I’d like to ask you just two more questions.
- Ok… shoot.

4. 
- Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
- Not at all… shoot.

5.  
- You can ask me any question. Anything about anything.
- Ok… here’s one you’ll never know….
- Shoot.


1 comment :