Just because... it doesn't mean..." is an expression we use to look beyond the obvious and expected. It shows us that there are other alternatives, possibilities, options or outcomes.
1. Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty. - Britney Spears
2. Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen. - Maimonides
3. Just because Fate doesn't deal you the right cards, it doesn't mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential. - Les Brown
4. I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids. - Charles Barkley
5. Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. - Thomas A. Edison
6. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
7. Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
8. I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed. - Dolly Parton
9. I played softball and basketball growing up. I really wanted to play football but both parents said no. I was mad for a second, then got over it. Now, just because I'm tall doesn't mean I can play basketball. I was waaaaay better at swinging a bat. - Jordin Sparks
10. Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision. - Stevie Wonder
12. I mean, just because you're a musician doesn't mean all your ideas are about music. So every once in a while I get an idea about plumbing, I get an idea about city government, and they come the way they come. - Jerry Garcia
13. Just because I managed to do a little something, I don't want anyone back home to think I got the big head. - Elvis Presley
14. I learned two basic lessons on Everest. First, just because something has worked in the past does not mean it will work today. Second, different challenges require different mindsets. - Lewis Gordon Pugh