Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

If you make a New Year's resolution, you set a new goal/ objective at the beginning of the year and it is your intention to follow through with it.


1. Some common New Year's resolutions are: losing weight, quitting smoking, doing more exercise... or even deciding to relax more, especially if you are a workaholic.

2. People try to break bad habits by making New Year's resolutions.

3. My New Year's resolution is to eat healthier.

4. The best time to make a change and set New Year's resolutions is at the beginning of the year because you have more enthusiasm and excitement then.

5. I don't make New Year's resolutions because I can motivate myself to do something or break a bad habit any month of the year.


3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you learn tons of English this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Feb 2012 and I think one of my new year's resolutions is to master or, at least, read every post you have written since 2009. By the way, it was about september 2009 when I decided to study English for real. Since then I've listened to lots of audio lessons, podcasts and have also watched so many YouTube videos related to English learning. Besides, I've subscribed to a bunch of blogs, including this one.

    Hopefully, someday all this effort will pay off. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will definitely pay off Marcos! You're a serious learner... and it looks like you've found some interesting ways to improve your English!

    ReplyDelete